Bookkeeping services are serious business, so it’s important to choose a real bookkeeping service that is ready to do everything for you.
Bookkeeping services include:
- Accounting for buyers and suppliers
- URA and IRA books
- Keeping the cash register
- Financial bookkeeping with the book
- Goods and material bookkeeping
- Calculation of wages and salaries that are paid to employees
- Calculation of travel orders
- Payment transaction management services for customers
- Keeping all records for tradesmen and other natural persons performing self-employment in accordance with the Income Tax Regulations
- Preparation of annual accounts and financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, notes to financial statements)
- Creating all reports for the Tax Administration
- Registration of Income Taxes
- VAT calculation
- Calculation of depreciation
- Other business as requested by the client
We offer quality for your money, and the price of the service depends on several important facts:
- Are you a taxpayer and which one?
- What kind of business do you do?
- Volume of your business
- Number of employees
- The average number of documents for entry per month
- Some additional services on request
Let our experience be your guide!